Elite Dangerous?

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Bonkin

Re: Elite Dangerous?

Post by Bonkin » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm currently hanging out in the Latugara system based at the "Love Orbital". Think I'll stay for a while. :D

Gipsy

Post by Gipsy » Fri May 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Ive had it since early beta....cost me a fortune but loved it. The only drawback is you could easily lose interest in every other game you have. BTW if you was an Elite fan back in the day you might like this Frontier re make....http://pioneerspacesim.net/#&panel1-1 its free and surprisingly good! :salute:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Intrested in Winging up?
add me! Cmrd IronJockel
currently i got a viper
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Hindsight

Post by Hindsight » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:52 pm

YES! Lets do this. As I have stated before, I have about 100 hours in the game, am worth around 5 million credits (I think) and own a T6 and a Cobra currently. I spent a few hours playing yesterday and got everything setup again.

My name in the game is this: Cygnus Vismund

Geordie, Random, Horus and several others also own the game. Lets get a group going.
A little bit of smart is much more effective than a lot of stupid

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Well up for this too. In a cobra at the mo, currently trading rares to save for an asp.

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 pm

My name in game is Kenzo Kunn

Random, Wolf, Villiers, Horus and I are all currently in Potriti just a jump away from Eravate.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Im am gonna check how far this is from my postion and see how fast i can move my viper there.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Hindsight

Post by Hindsight » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

I am over 140 LY from Potriti but I will head over there when I get on. Im leaving early so if you fucksticks are playing, ill get on.
A little bit of smart is much more effective than a lot of stupid

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 am

I sended a invite everybody that posted his name here.

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 am

I have this but haven't really played it. I tried briefly but got lost with all the hyperspace and all that.