ARK Survival Evolved

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

ARK Survival Evolved

Post by Geordie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 am

I picked up a cheep copy of ARK Survival Evolved from the Humble Store and I'm well and truly addicted to it currently. I'm hosting my own local server and playing with a friend of mine. We've currently managed to create a small settlement (1 hut) and tamed a few dino's to protect us and help us hunt.

Does anyone else play Ark? It'd be nice to play with more people and get a small community going.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Rowns

Re: ARK Survival Evolved

Post by Rowns » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:10 pm

I have been interrested in the game for a while but never bought, because of the price and I am afraid that only a few people play it. I like games like this used to play Rust.

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:12 pm

I got back into Rust the other day. Even playing by myself on a server was rather fun until I got my face blown off by another player.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Archangel

Post by Archangel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Geordie wrote:I got back into Rust the other day. Even playing by myself on a server was rather fun until I got my face blown off by another player.
Count your blessings...

At least you won't break the mirror anymore.... that's 7 years bad luck avoided per mirror..... :angel:
"Never argue with an idiot - they only drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience" (Unknown)

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:49 am

Are you the pot or the kettle in this situation?